Monday, October 15, 2012

Download My Screen Record Pro 2013

Download My Screen Record Pro 2013 and Create your Tutorials and Presentations

What's My Screen Record Pro?
One of the best pc video recorder program, it can help you to know what your child's doing in pc and spying in any body may touch your keyboard.
It work by recording your pc desctop. And it is very important software for any body want to make tutorials by videos.

My Screen Record Pro 2013 Features:
Organize Your Screen Recordings in Easily Accessible Folder Shortcuts.

Record the Entire Desctop, a desctop region or a specified Window.
Saving Recordings in streaming WMV formats for web use, or generate and distribute self contained and self playable executables perfect for CD & DVD distribution.

File Size: 6.52 MB
Download My Screen Record Pro 2013 From Here

Our best wishes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...